Information for the Imaging Centre
IDT Scans is always on the lookout for conveniently located hospitals or dental practices with top-of-the-line CT or CBCT scanners to join the Imaging Centres listed on our website.
What’s in it for you?
- Working together, we can generate more dental referrals
- You don’t need to invest in hardware and software upgrades to produce reformatted images
- You don’t need to print the images onto film or paper or burn them to CD
- We offer a fast, secure and reliable electronic image transfer service
- We offer a radiology reporting service
- We have 20 years’ experience in creating 3D models
- We can assist with Implant Simulation and Treatment Planning
- We can help your referring dentists to create their own Surgical Drill Guides.
How does it work?
- Referring Dentists visit our website to find an Imaging Centre close and convenient for their patient
- The referring dentist requests a scan online at www.idtscans.com or directly with the Imaging Centre
- After the scan, the image data (axial slices) are sent electronically to IDT Scans
- IDT reformats the data and provides the format requested by the referring dentist
- We send the reformatted images to the referring dentist within 3-5 working days.
What’s the next step?
- If you are interested in being listed on our website, please contact us now.